Reading, MA — The First First Congregational Church of Reading is hosting an electronics recycling event from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, November 5.
The event will be held in the Town Hall parking lot at 25 Woburn Street Street in Reading. Residents from all towns are welcome to recycle. All electronics, appliances, items with a plug and/or batteries, as well as bicycles in any condition, will be accepted and recycled for a small cost as follows:
Cost to You:
- $5 each for Computers, Laptops, Video Game Consoles, DVD Players, VCRs, Small Printers, Radios, Speakers, Table Lamps, Fans, Hair Dryers, Curling Irons, Projectors, Drills, Digital Cameras, Clocks, Trophies, Frying Pans, and Cookware, Holiday Lights, Other Small Electronics.
- $10 each for Small Microwaves, Vacuum Cleaners/Roomba, Toaster Ovens, Ceiling Fans, Floor Lamps, Air Fryers, Electric Grills, Hot Plates, Small Radiators, Propane Tanks (Empty), Keyboard Pianos, Coffee Makers, Ice Makers, Small Household Appliances
- $15 each for Flat Screen Computer Monitors, Range-Top/Large Microwaves
- $20 each for CRT Computer Monitors, TVs up to 24,” Dorm Sized Refrigerators, Dehumidifiers, Air Conditioners, Water Coolers, Large Printers/Copiers, Heat Lamps, Heaters
- $25 each for TVs between 25” and 31,” Washing Machines, Dryers, Stoves, Dishwashers, Large Appliances, Outdoor Grills, Treadmills, Exercise Equipment, Snow Blowers, Lawn Mowers, Rototillers, Power Washers, Large Yard Equipment, Water Tanks
- $30 each for TVs between 32” and 35,” Large Refrigerators, Ride-On Lawn Mowers
- $35 each for TVs over 36”
- $40 each for Projection TVs
- NO CHARGE (Cash Donation Recommended): Cell Phones, Bicycles in any condition, Wires, Cables, Chargers, Car Batteries, Household Batteries, Keyboards, Tablets.
The event will be held rain or shine. Computer hard drives will be destroyed during the recycling process, but can be removed on-site at the event for an additional charge. Cash payment is preferred, but checks will be an acceptable form of payments over $30.
For more information or if you have additional questions, email GreenDayRecyclingMA@Gmail.com