The Reading Post is committed to providing accurate, timely, and hyperlocal stories relevant to the town and environs of Reading, Massachusetts, to the town’s residents and community members, in a primarily digital format.
We are committed to providing unbiased and diverse viewpoints on local issues and welcome any and all local contributors from the community. We hope to become the premier source for local government, public schools, community events, and daily life.
The Reading Post accepts press releases, letters to the editor, and submitted content for Reading-based organizations, clubs, and businesses.
All letters to the editor must be signed. The Reading Post reserves the right to edit or not publish any letters received. Letters do not represent the views or opinions of the Post.
Our advisory board currently includes the following members:
- Michael Di Natale – Former Reporter, Lynnfield Villager
- Alan Foulds – Former Editor, The Northern Light
- Catherine Robertson – Reference Librarian, Peabody Essex Museum
- Philip Rushworth – Executive Director, RCTV Studios
- Kevin Vendt – Reporter, The Reading Post
We will update this page as necessary and, as always, we look forward to keeping you posted.