Reading, MA — Below are highlights from the Reading Police Log
Monday, May 18, 2020
- 6:55 am – Utility Cap Sticking Up in Road Reported on Forest Street.
- 9:10 am – Rocky Road Resident Reports Finding Chainsaw on Side of Road.
- 1:01 pm – Officers Assisting with Birthday Parade on Libby Avenue.
- 7:30 pm – Complaint of Reckless Driving in RMHS Parking Lot.
- 7:35 pm – Report of Youths in Area of Wood End Elementary School.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- 12:29 am – Lakeview Avenue Resident Reports Disagreement with Roommates.
- 12:59 am – Commercial Burglar Alarm at Main Street Business.
- 4:13 am – Commercial Burglar Alarm at Main Street Gas Station.
- 3:29 pm – Pine Ridge Road Resident Reports Suspicious Person Watching Kids and Looking into Homes.
- 3:55 pm – Lincoln Street Resident Complains of Downstairs Neighbors Banging on Ceiling.
- 4:04 pm – Investigation of Illegal Burning on Middle Street.
- 4:37 pm – Suspicious Person Handing Out Equipment Reported in Main Street Parking Lot.
- 4:51 pm – Officer Assists with Birthday Parade on Charles Street.
- 5:01 pm – Text-a-Tip Report of Kids Playing in Washington Park.
- 5:09 pm – Complaint of Contractor Vehicles Impeding Traffic on Oak Street.
- 5:25 pm – Officer Assists with Birthday Parade on Summer Avenue.
- 5:56 pm – Complaint of Loud Cars in Walkers Brook Drive Parking Lot.
- 10:27 pm – Reports of Youths Gathering and Odor of Marijuana at Walkers Brook drive Parking Lot.
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- 2:24 am – Hartshorn Street Resident Reports People Arguing on Front Porch.
- 8:00 am – Officers and Firefighters Assisting with Mask Distribution at RMHS.
- 8:32 am – Report of Disabled Motor Vehicle on Veteran’s Way.
- 10:04 am – Burglar Alarm Reported at Walkers Brook Drive Business.
- 1:08 pm – Motor Vehicle Stop with Warning Issued on Main Street.
- 2:19 pm – Minor Motor Vehicle Crash Reported in Main Street Parking Lot.
- 3:19 pm – Suspicious Person Yelling at People in Main Street ATM.
- 5:12 pm – Officer Assists with Birthday Parade on Main Street.
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Persons arrested are considered innocent until proven guilty.)