Reading, MA — Below are highlights from the Reading Police Log
Monday, April 6, 2020
- 2:01 am – Washington Street Resident Complains of Neighbor Causing Disturbance.
- 5:23 am – Commercial Burglary Alarm Reported At Walker’s Brook Drive Business.
- 9:44 am – Main Street Pharmacy Reports Man Causing Disturbance.
- 11:51 am – Linden Street Resident Reports Possible Rebid Opossum in Backyard.
- 1:52 pm – Report of Concrete Truck Blocking Roadway on Franklin Street.
- 3:15 pm – Bicyclist Stopped for Unsafe Operation of Bicycle on Main Street.
- 3:25 pm – Hit and Run Reported in Market Basket Parking Lot.
- 4:01 pm – Temple Street Resident Reports Large Group of Kids in Park.
- 4:37 pm – Lowell Street Resident Complains of Unknown Car Parked in Driveway for Eight Hours.
- 5:17 pm – Open Rat Traps Reported in Area of Reading Public Library.
- 6:05 pm – Large Gathering of Youths Reported Behind Parker Middle School.
- 6:49 pm – Block Party Reported on Springvale Road.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- 12:46 am – Archstone Circle Resident Complains of Loud Music.
- 12:57 am – Loud Noise Reported From Burbank Ice Arena.
- 1:55 am – Washington Street Resident Reports Screaming Teen.
- 6:49 am – Graffiti Reported on Main Street Benches.
- 11:00 am – Bear Hill Road Resident Reports Unknown Mail Showing Up at Residence.
- 11:40 am – Report of Turkey Smashing Through Window and is Inside Winthrop Road House.
- 11:50 am – Salem Street Resident Reports Harassment.
- 12:11 pm – Equipment Lost Off Tree Company Truck On Salem Street.
- 1:33 pm – Brush Fire Reported on Bainbridge Road.
- 2:22 pm – Winter Street Resident Reports Unauthorized Credit Card Charges.
- 2:51 pm – Report of Group Playing Basketball at Memorial Park.
- 2:57 pm – Suspicious Vehicle Reported on Salem Street.
- 3:57 pm – Report of Group Gathering and Mouthing Off to Workers at Reading Memorial High School.
- 4:24 pm – Report of Youths Playing Football on Parker Middle School Field.
- 5:39 pm – Strout Avenue Resident Reports Electric Bike Driving at High Rate of Speed.
- 6:20 pm – Commercial Alarm reported at Walker’s Brook Drive Business.
- 6:39 pm – Report of Group Playing in Oakland Road Area.
- 6:55 pm – Lakeview Road Resident Reports Cars Doing Donuts in Making Lot.
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- 1:21 am – Report of Motor Vehicle racing on Green Meadow Road.
- 10:39 am – Report of van Struck While Parked in Lot on Walker’s Brook Drive
- 11:05 am – Complaint of Traffic Backed up at Main Street Business.
- 10:43 pm – Report of a Burning Smell in Area of Ash Street.
- 11:54 pm – Washington Street Resident Complaint Regarding Yelling From Neighbors
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)