All of us at the Reading Public Library are thrilled to offer more in library services to you, our patrons. You can now browse the library’s collection by appointment only. We can’t wait to see you!
AVAILABLE LIBRARY SERVICES
- Browsing all collections
- Booking study space including computers
- Notary Service
- Library Staff Assistance with physical distancing
- Reference assistance by phone, chat, or email is strongly encouraged.
All appointments can be reserved online or by calling 781-944-0840.
Please understand that reservation duration and frequency may vary depending on capacity and demand as we seek ways to expand in-library services.
A few things have changed since March, please keep in mind:
- Face coverings are required at all times while in the building.
- Please arrive no earlier than five minutes before your scheduled time.
- Reservation end times are strictly enforced.
- Virtual meetings and extended cell phone conversations are only permitted in the Business Space.