This holiday season, believe in magic . . . believe in kindness . . . believe in hope as Colonial Chorus Players presents Miracle on 34th Street: A Live Radio Play based on the classic holiday movie.
MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET: A LIVE RADIO PLAY
Based on the Movie Miracle on 34th Street
- Written by George Seaton
- Story by Valentine Davies
- Directed by Bob Beckman & Fred Gallagher
- Produced by Maryellen Kenney
- Friday, December 2, 2022 @ 7:30 PM
- Saturday, December 3, 2022 @ 7:30 PM
- Saturday, December 10, 2022 @ 7:30 PM
- Sunday, December 11, 2021 @ 2 PM
The Old Hose House, 1249 Main Street, Reading, MA
- Josh Hyatt
- Ann Marie King
- Ken McElroy
- David Murgo
- Ellie Orsburn
- Tom Ostrowski
- Kevin Pierson
- Laura Raynor
When a department store Santa claims to be the real deal, it leads to a court case to prove his identity and whether Christmas miracles really do happen. This beloved American holiday classic is presented as a 1940s radio broadcast with the help of an ensemble cast that brings a few dozen characters to captivating life.
- $20/Seniors & Students
- All Tickets General Admission
HOW TO PURCHASE:
Box Office: Remaining seats sold at the door 30 minutes before showtime. **Cash or check only at the door.** Sorry, no credit cards.
For email or phone sales, please provide name, phone number, date of performance, and number of tickets requested. Ticket chair will contact you to finalize transaction.
Masks are encouraged but not required for audience members at this time. Policy subject to change.
CCP BOX OFFICE POLICY:
- All ticket sales final.
- A small, non-refundable handling fee will be charged for each ticket ordered online.
- Refunds issued only in the event a performance is canceled by Colonial Chorus Players.
- If a ticket buyer cannot attend a performance, tickets may be transferred or given to friends or family members.
- Tickets will be held at the door and available for pickup when doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Available tickets purchased at the door must be paid for with cash or check only.