In an effort to protect all Reading Pleasant Street Center instructors, patrons, and staff from the surging Covid-19 virus, the Center will be closed through Friday, January 21. The van will continue to operate for shopping and medical appointments during this time. Please continue to reach out to the Center staff if you have questions or need assistance at 781-942-6794. We will be in touch during the next 2 weeks to advise on the reopening status. Thank you for your patience and stay safe!
To help protect yourself and those around you please follow these guidelines:
- Wear a quality N95, KN95, KF94, or surgical mask when out in public
- Socially distance when in public spaces
- If you do not feel well, please stay home
- Sanitize your hands on a regular basis after being in public
- Please continue to be kind and take care of your family, friends and neighbors during these challenging times – Thank you!
All the best,
Amy, Kelly, Kerry, Alyse, Joe and Paul
The Pleasant Street Center Staff