The Reading-North Reading Chamber of Commerce has announced their newest members of the Board of Directors, who have all joined the organization over the past few months.
Josh Harrington, Chamber President and owner of JH Insurance Group, remarked, “I am excited to welcome our newest Board Members to our team and looking forward to working together to support local businesses and the community.”
Board members volunteer for a three-year term and play an active role in the strategic direction of the Chamber. The new board members are:
- Michael Truesdale, Leasing Director of Cummings Properties
- Michelle McNall, who wears dual hats as the Business Development Manager for ABC Home Healthcare, and is also a realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate
- Laura King, Reading Branch Manager, Eastern Bank
- Sheila Clarke, Owner of M + H Interiors
- Rebecca Passo Mikulski, Senior Brand Manager, Amazon Robotics
The mission of the Reading-North Reading Chamber of Commerce is to foster a thriving business community that facilitates connections between businesses, engagement between businesses and residents, and long-term economic growth in our community. For further information contact Executive Director Lisa Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-664-5060, or visit the Chamber website readingnreadingchamber.org.