Reading, MA — The Reading Public Library is excited to start the first phase of a planned staged reopening with The Big Return. Working in conjunction with the Reading Fire Department, Police Department, Facilities Department, and the Department of Public Works, the library will accept returns of books and media (such as DVDs, CDs, and AudioBooks) in paper bags at the Reading Memorial High School Hawkes Field House on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Reading residents are encouraged to return all of the books and media items that were borrowed before the library closed. If you cannot return items on June 10, hold on to them. The library will accept direct returns at a later date. Please do not return items from the Library of Things collection, Go and Grow Kits, and Launchpads at the Big Return. They also will be accepted at a later date. We look forward to beginning our reopening process on June 10.
- Where do I go for The Big Return?: RMHS Field House, where you will be directed by officers and town staff.
- When is The Big Return?: Wednesday, June 10, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- What can I return?: Books, DVDs, CDs, Audiobooks
- How should I deliver these materials?: Put books and media into paper bags.
- What if I can’t make it on June 10?: Don’t worry! RPL will begin accepting returned materials at a later date.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 781-439-0370, or text to 6674 with questions.