Reading, MA — The MOMS Club® of Reading is a wonderful way for you to meet other moms, who live in and near Reading, MA, as well as a fun way for your children to meet other children and make friends. Regardless if you’re new to the area, lived here your whole life, or something in between… if you’re a Mom, and you live in Reading, MA, or in a surrounding town, This MOMS Club® is for YOU!
Benefits for MOMS Club® of Reading’s Members:
- Playgroups ranging from newborn to kindergarten ages
- Weekly Meetups for members
- Calendar of events, including club-specific activities and general community events
- Monthly Moms Night Out
- Monthly email to announce updates and special dates
- Private Facebook group for advice from and get-together planning with other local moms
- Service projects to benefit local children and/or charities
- “Meals for Moms” Meal Train that helps moms by providing meals during times of need
- Social outlet for both moms and children
- Book Club
- Mentor program for new members
- Monthly Open Houses
Visit us at www.readingmomsclub.org for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!